QOR 1.32% 38.5¢ qoria limited

Ann: Placement and Institutional Entitlement Offer completed, page-20

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am a user and have children protected by Family Zone in my household. It does what it needs to do without a doubt. It protects my kids and gives me fantastic peace of mind. Having said that, occasionally we run into situations where the child is required to access a site (particularly in a homeschool environment) and is blocked. The pathway out of this block is, in my view a little convoluted and can be improved. This is just one example, but is probably one of the bigger issues I can identify.

Although granular control at the user and device level is very difficult and can be a little clunky, I'm still easily happy enough to continue using the service and will continue using it until my kids are older. The benefits far outweigh the risks for me. Yes the app isn't perfect, but I expect with continuous delivery of the feature backlog, they will get to a point where parents can easily interact in real time with the needs of their kids to access the information they need in a perfectly safe way.

I would also suggest you ignore child reviews. Mine also become frustrated, but within that frustration lies a fantastic opportunity to talk to them about what they need, and appropriate boundaries, which is what this company is all about.

Hope this view helps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $456.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 37.8¢ $112.0K 292.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 27404 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 66225 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.