QOR 0.00% 38.0¢ qoria limited

Thks to those who shared comments re the issue I raised over...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thks to those who shared comments re the issue I raised over product reviews. All helpful.
    I don’t have “children” under 18 so I’m not an FZO product user but I did get feedback from a couple who indicated their children (10-14) too easily bypassed parental controls. One opinion isn’t a worry but I read similar comments on a few review sites prompting me to ask if people here thought this a wider issue of concern ?

Given the US success, I’m feeling it may work pretty well under the US approach where the FZO product sits under school & education dept supervision & admin, and issues likely are more quickly identified, escalated and successfully resolved… whereas the Australian model
    which is mostly directly sold to parents rather than via a school channel… makes it more vulnerable to being bypassed by IT savvy youth, who may learn quickly
    to run rings around less IT savvy parents

Tim spoke about the schools distribution channel approach in US & UK providing a vastly superior opportunity for FZO than the Australian model, although he did feel things would improve here with time.

Nonetheless, with the more receptive pathway overseas and much larger addressable market…I’m sure the overseas opportunities will continue to drive FZO’s success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $453.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $326.9K 860.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24332 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 24332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.