CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Ann: Placement and Pro-Rata Non-Renounceable Rights Offer, page-25

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I have been around CNJ for a very long time. Longer than I care to remember to be honest. This cycle of "Wash, Rinse, Repeat" has been going on for far to long. Guy LePage is a seasoned Sales Campaigner. He also happens to be a grade A narcissist. It doesn't take much to notice his proud badge of honor with all those shiny acronyms at the end of his name! Personally, I would prefer to invest in someone who has no acronyms at the end of his name but knows how to successfully build a business. CNJ management have been taking the market for a ride for a very long time. They thrive on attracting new investors who don't know their history. The cycle will now be, if the Punters don't take up the share offer, Management will take it up themselves. A few months down the road they will ramp it up as per usual and then flog them to the unsuspecting investors. Its just how they roll. Go look at their past history. Its been happening pre 2010. Every now and again they will come up with some BS tenement that they are looking at or are about to buy only for the deal to fall through. Mt Thirsty will never amount to anything. They have been flogging that dead horse now for over 15 years. RM Capital (owned by CNJ directors) raises more money for CNJ. Same dance different song. "Wash, Rinse, Repeat"

I wouldn't take the CNJ Shares if you gave them to me for free.

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $100 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 25063609 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 50162529 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.