CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Hi Viper, They will certainly try. They are masters of the "Pump...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Hi Viper, They will certainly try. They are masters of the "Pump and Dump" I just think after 20 odd years of doing it, people have finally woken up to their shoddy ways. Look at every single stock they are involved in. All under a cent at present. Some of these shares were pumped over 30 cents at one stage in their lives. They are very clever at fanning the flames to push an SP north, once the SP reaches its peak, they are quick to sell to unsuspecting shareholders. Fast forward a few months and you will see the poor mum and dad investors left holding the can, holding onto these worthless shares. Give or take 2 years down the track and the cycle returns. "Wash, Rinse, Repeat" Personally, I have never seen a company do a Capital Raise at 0.001 cent in my life, ever! If that's not the bottom of the barrel, I don't know what is. I have a strange suspicion they are trading insolvent, hence the late financial reports to the ASX and now this pathetic Capital Raise. Next they will blame inflation for their current demise. Not that inflation even effects them. They don't do anything for inflation to effect them. They don't provide a service, nor do they supply product. They just take salaries for doing absolutely nothing and when the kitty gets close to running on low, they come back to us with hat in hand. Its sad really. I just cant get over the arrogance of asking for $2.8M for absolutely nothing. selling 2.8 billion shares at 0.001 each to raise the $2.8M. Then to have the audacity to tell you we will be consolidating the shares once the raise is complete! Its unheard of. Its almost like they want to take your cash then rub your nose in it! These guys don't give a hoot who it effects as long as the cash keeps coming in to fund their lavish lifestyles. Companies like this should face harsher scrutiny by ASIC etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.613K 2.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9025456 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13275498 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 1000000
Last updated 12.02pm 14/06/2024 ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.