MTM 15.4% 4.5¢ mtm critical metals limited

When we got the news in December the writing was on the wall...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    When we got the news in December the writing was on the wall when it shot up from 2.1 cents all the way up-to 17.5 cents over a period of about 30 days.

Yes. They did a capital raise @ 8 cents and other things, but we needed cash to make all these things affordable.

However, it still does not take away the facts about the potential this company has moving forward (especially this year) in my opinion.

It has finally woken up after all of us getting dragged down from the highs to 5.8-6.0 cents and the cleansing period should be over. I even started to re-read at night all the news and kept coming back to the same answer. We are way to undervalued for what we have going on...hold your position!

We should see a very quick rise "fingers crossed" over the next few weeks, months...as news comes in from management.

Good Luck to all holders...

Have a nice day! smile.png

PS. The options have massive leverage if you are a long term holder of stocks and would be the way to go in my opinion. Just a small parcel could go along way if you like your risk...The target for the equities in this company would be 33 cents in the next 6 months. When that technology comes across that we are getting, then move to 67 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.006(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $71.50K 1.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24062 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.