TFL 11.1% 2.0¢ tasfoods limited

My interpretation is that for the institutional investor...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My interpretation is that for the institutional investor component the price is $0.18 whilst for retail investors, via the Share Purchase Plan (SPP), the price will be set at $0.17.

We have a little bit of time to make a decision on whether to commit to the SPP or not however i would be confident to assume that no applications under the SPP will be scaled. I just cannot see huge retail shareholder demand however as stated the institutional investors will easily pick up any shortfall at what would be a discount for them at $0.17. What we dont know however is how much they were actually wanting to raise....Did they try and raise more than 27.7m new shares or was this more than they were anticipating? As small retail investors we have absolutely no idea.

It would be great to have access to the Dec '17 quarterly report and commentary prior to the SPP closure however this is unliklely as the SPP closes on 25 Jan and the quarertly will most liklely be released on 31 Jan. It would be interesting to gauge performance over the xmas period with additional Meander Valley cream stock at nationwide Woolworths in the lead up to the Xmas period (albeit the cashflow statement for Dec wont capture the non cash revenue generated in this period) as well as the other segments increasing production and new product lines. Additionally are any sales being acheived online via their website - what are the plans for this website?

So unfortunately i believe you will have to make your investment decision based on the information we currently have to hand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.742M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.383K 70.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145806 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 105802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ 12627069
Last updated 16.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
TFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.