VMS 0.00% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Placement and Share Purchase Plan to advance Mt Lindsay, page-114

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    The question was asked: who's buying? The answer: LOTS of investors are buying including myself. No point speculating why others are buying... I am buying (non stop from the drop to $0.1) and lower price dropped more I buy despite the fact I "have had enough" a year ago!
    My reasons:
    1/ First invested in VMS a long time ago @$0.2 for Tin and now the price of Tin in historical high and likely to grow or at least HOLD
    as most experts claim the demand is growing and if the Lithium Ion batteries' anodes will be build in the future with Tin as a main ingredients ... the demand will grow exponentially on top of all new green technologies, ESG, EV, AI and all the rest check the chart on MAX:
    https://markets.business*insider.com/commodities/tin-price

40,147.50+450.00+1.13%
    Official Close 12/10/2021
    MI Indication

2/ Iron Ore potential "cash cow" for Tin development may come back, as the IO price is firming and our business leaders are talking
    to Chinese business leaders while all the other countries have to press the recovery button on infrastructure projects
    3/ we now have more fertile tenements than ever before and with a bit of luck another company maker deal or cash from T/O?
    4/ Thor under Lucky Chalice JV may deliver good news
    5/ GGN may get an interest from the hungry producer next door 29M
    6/ Kulin has a huge gold and vms type deposits as well
    7/ our exploration around Mt Lindsay after lucky first 2 strikes... may also deliver good news
    8/ Tin will be developed as the alternative is alluvial non ESG environmentally damaging dredging and child labour
    but as we all know the development of anything in well regulated and bureaucratic process take a long time ... we are lucky
    that most work was done and Tungsten is Critical everywhere while Tin everywhere but Australia so it will be critical soon here too!
    ... we may get not only gov. support but a serious backers from producers with cash but no Tin.
    GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.