VMS 5.56% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Placement and Share Purchase Plan to advance Mt Lindsay, page-121

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    That's nothing new Wb... as I posted before ... after looong hold of MLX (when then had it all including gold)... when they run out of cash, the price of Tin hit a rock bottom, they flogged off the copper project 2 years ago I have made a painful decision to sell my holding at $0.1 as NOBODY was predicting the current Tin boom but rather a bleak future under Covid19... and earlier I have said goodbye to all my uranium stock as they had "no future after Fukushima"... and my the latest failure to HOLD was NXM, which I also hold for years of boring exploration biscuits potential ... and lost hope and "cashed in" @$0.09 few months ago and today they are $0.58 and growing...
    That's is another reason to HOLD L/T through unlucky lows due to commodities lows... and NOT to complain mindlessly as all the REAL HOLDERS complaining here are achieving?: they are attracting the members (eg navmorone, silverfish, jocks, etc)... of the sacred cow sect and gaining' their up-votes as they are paid for down-ramping by fake charity and you are undermining your own business / company!
    You can't win them all, especially if you hold short term!
    GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.60K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4571712 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.