CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

Ann: Placement and Share Purchase Plan to advance Mt Lindsay, page-155

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Mate, its all pipe dreams, I don't believe they have moved on any of the fronts on Governments Grants and the ESG, as the talk of it been thrown around for a while now by AR.....Unless, we hear something on this front and in concrete for Mt.Lindsey, you then know nothing is going to eventuate or move forward with Mt.Lindsey any time soon......It will be the same Old, same Old.....Let me spill it out for you: Drilling rigs have been booked, has to be postponed due to rainy season, winter season, contractors are on leave or fallen sick, this will take maybe around 6months.....Then hooray, we drilled our first hole, ho shit we missed our target by a few centimeters, we need to drill at a different angle another 6months wasted.....we just drilled our second hole, sleep on it for a while, ho shit we forgot to send it for lab results, then we wait for another 8months for results and the story continues....bla, bla, bla.....Then get hit with another CR.....IF I AM WRONG ASK THE OLD TIMERS, I'M STILL A BABY HERE. This is just my observation and opinion.
    Last edited by posiedon ark: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $95.67K 7.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1365339 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 784964 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.