CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Ann: Placement and Share Purchase Plan to advance Mt Lindsay, page-159

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    I've bagged the management enough for now
    Time to concentrate on some positives as I see them

1. Riley will likely reopen mid next year once the winter Olympics are over and China realise they can't hold it down forever and that they actually need the stuff
    2. CHN will commence drilling at Thor and hopefully they are a bit better at procuring the results then we are. If there is any inkling that it is in fact the same at Julimar, watch the fireworks. Mid next year would be my estimate of timing
    3. Kulin- Start some EM work late next year if we don't do a deal with someone beforehand. Either way , this is the black sheep that I'm most interested in. This could be massive if we can prove it is similar to Julimar if not the epicenter of it all. If we do a JV , lets hope this time they actually negotiate a good deal for VMS shareholders and not CHN shareholders.
    4. Mt Lindsay- The flagship as they've repeated many times. We can expect the Feasibilty study and some drill results. Also we are getting new management to run with it which should help speed things along. Who knows maybe the drill results will throw up a nice big surprise for us all.
    5. GGN- Some more drilling and drill results and hopefully sell it to someone for decent money
    6. Caesar- Who the hell knows if we still own any of it or not.

So there you have it , some positive sentiment from my end
    But management still sucks ( sorry couldn't help myself)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $75.64K 6.600M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1171408 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1613973 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.