VMS 6.25% 1.5¢ venture minerals limited

Good morning. Just a couple of questions for you hotcopperites...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Good morning. Just a couple of questions for you hotcopperites out there, if you don't mind. What would be the answer as to how the company reached the 3.6 cents a share offer? I mean, why wasn't it 3.8, 4.0, etc. Why did it have to drop so low? I personally would have bought them at 4.1, so is the company selling themselves short? Why?
    Also why is the capital raising only for $5.5 million? If we already have a few billion dollar tin resource waiting to be dug up, what the heck are we waiting on? Instead why isn't the company capital raising the $50 million needed to build the mine, now! I'm sure shareholders would be in boots and all if Venture asked us for this amount, with the funds to be solely used to build the mine next year - and production next year. Why are we spending this cap raising on more drilling? Cant we put the money into building the mine instead, and then start drilling again once the profits start coming in? Why another feasibility study? We already have one? Can't be too much different just because it is underground. Bloody hell, just get on with it and dig the stuff up.
    Sorry for it being drawn out, but I am a doer. I just like to get cracking and get things done. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $65.08K 4.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2312933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 58648 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.