ATQ 0.00% 43.0¢ atomic resources limited

i wish that shareholders looked at the bigger picture here and...

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    i wish that shareholders looked at the bigger picture here and realise that the raising is a great thing for the company
    there wont be many sophisticated shareholders dumping their stock as the stock has been strategically placed
    the share price is holding exceptionally well and IMO will be steadily increasing even though the the placement was at 45 cents
    this is not a penny dreadful company but a company on the verge of recognition
    with the likes of Graeme Robertson at the Helm, it wont be long until ATQ is transformed from an explorer to a major producer
    along with the other plans for this company, i believe it will be one of the Top stocks for the Year
    i have been with ATQ since the inception and would be foolish to be selling now , when all the fruit is starting to ripen.
    congratulations To the team of Atomic and to those shareholders thinking of selling their shares and options in the near term, i would seriously be waiting until at least all the placements and share purchase plans come to an end before making any decisions
    this is only my opinion however
    i believe that once all of this has been digested by the market, the share price will increase dramatically
    goodluck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.