ATQ 0.00% 43.0¢ atomic resources limited

Ann: Placement and Share Purchase Plan , page-17

1. 202 Posts.
    Hi GoNuke,

I haven't heard anything more about the Henan No.1 Thermal Power Company, nor its BFS, and frankly I don't expect to.

Until there is a clear committment and a binding commercial agreement, I believe we're entitled to be sceptical of such announcements.

One of the reasons why ATQ stands in such high favour with the Tanzanian Government is that we have delivered on our promises and we have made a significant investment in developing Tanzania.

For many years now we have been supporting the local communities, contributing towards local education and health care and most importantly, we are on the verge of opening a major new "nation building" project that will benefit millions of Tanzanian people.

African coal to fuel African Growth is a very simple and appealing slogan that sums up succinctly what our strategy is for Tanzania.

Sadly, most other foreign companies have made lots of bold promises, but delivered very little.

Hi Koolkat, thanks for your comments and your continuing support of ATQ. I'm glad you can see "the big picture" here. Graeme Robertson is a man with a global vision and he is very confident about Tanzania's future. He is also keen to develop other coal projects in other parts of the world, and he has the contacts and the drive to make them happen quickly.

Disclosure: I manage media and investor relations for ATQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.