DRO 2.99% $1.95 droneshield limited

I don't think we could sack them before because Bergen backed...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I don't think we could sack them before because Bergen backed them and had enough shares. But maybe now we could.

Here is the kicker. Oleg and Peter now own 2.5% of the company because the shares were briefly over 30c. They exercised their options on a unsecured loan paid for by the shareholders. They diluted us based on performance that did not last.

Oleg took over the company at 45c, it is now 13c 3 years later. I think his base has gone from around 175k to 330k in that time and his total package was over 1m last year.
    Peter James has spent 4 years taking the company from 20c to 13c. I think the board took home around 800k last year.

This is a small company that loses a lot of money. That had a first mover's advantage and since lost it.

And we the shareholders have given them a 0% interest, unsecured loan for 2.5% of the outstanding shares and 30 million zero price options. So they are being given around 10% of the company, plus a lot of cash, for failing at their main job - to provide value for shareholders. They need to be metricated based on making money for shareholders. Otherwise they can continue to make a few million each year and get more and more options while not achieving outcomes for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.060(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $2.00 $1.89 $27.90M 14.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65427 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 57000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.