DRO 0.00% $1.33 droneshield limited

I don't think we could sack them before because Bergen backed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I don't think we could sack them before because Bergen backed them and had enough shares. But maybe now we could.

Here is the kicker. Oleg and Peter now own 2.5% of the company because the shares were briefly over 30c. They exercised their options on a unsecured loan paid for by the shareholders. They diluted us based on performance that did not last.

Oleg took over the company at 45c, it is now 13c 3 years later. I think his base has gone from around 175k to 330k in that time and his total package was over 1m last year.
    Peter James has spent 4 years taking the company from 20c to 13c. I think the board took home around 800k last year.

This is a small company that loses a lot of money. That had a first mover's advantage and since lost it.

And we the shareholders have given them a 0% interest, unsecured loan for 2.5% of the outstanding shares and 30 million zero price options. So they are being given around 10% of the company, plus a lot of cash, for failing at their main job - to provide value for shareholders. They need to be metricated based on making money for shareholders. Otherwise they can continue to make a few million each year and get more and more options while not achieving outcomes for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.