DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Ann: Placement and Share Purchase Plan, page-120

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Gents I don't think some of you quite comprehend the length of time a tender process wrapped in a Government contract can take.

Eg: The Company I currently work for has been in a tender process with the ADF for > 2years and it's still only down to the last few applicants.

Tenders can take a long time + Government tenders take a long time + It's a new technology and needs to prove the tech in the field (not just in field demonstrations. Key difference) and you guessed it....this takes a long time.
    This all adds up to hurry up and wait....If you can't do likewise then a speculative company isn't for you and complaining here does not much good at all. Sell DRO & head into some gold or silver stocks if you want to follow a bull market. My buy order to accumulate more is placed. My only current gripe is I feel lied to b y the recent CR. The rest of the sales whinging posters have here is just part and parcel to me of all new companies that produce new tech and are chasing big contracts.

To put it more succinctly: If in doubt, sell out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.