DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

So Patterns. If I remember correctly around June last year there...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    So Patterns. If I remember correctly around June last year there were a couple of days when large amounts of shares were traded without any news to wipe out resistance. there were a tons of sell orders between 13 and 16.5c. a lot like today and millions of shares traded and the sell orders disappeared. People I talk to said it looked like insider trading. The best we could come up with was that the executives were out telling everyone that Saudi deal might be signed that week but not much else that we could link it to.

Potentially it was nefarious to set up a run but we have no proof. With the resistance gone, Mgt immediately dropped the news on the BT partnership and some small sales. The news was pretty small quite frankly but without the sellers lined up the stock was able to run way past it's actual value or the value of the announcements to the mid 30s and eventually 40s. over 100m in MC cap.

Of course it fell right back down to 20c then 8c during Covid because the news was not that substantial.

If it is insider trading hopefully we can track it. but you usually cannot. Or maybe someone is just trying to set this up for a run like last year. Or least likely someone or a group of people with 15-50m shares trying to cause a ruckus thinking this will create momentum for them to unload at a higher price. for now it's just wait and see and not get caught up in the hype. You have to remember that at 17c the Market Cap of this Stock is around 65m. So there would been to be a sale to indicate more than 65m in value. not 2 more sales for 750k. let's wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.