DRO 6.04% $1.40 droneshield limited

It was only months prior to this a couple holders tried to point...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    It was only months prior to this a couple holders tried to point this out to you and a few others... seen this 100s of times and said a cap raise was coming... between the handful of you, you laughed and ridiculed and posted silly graphs...

The same lot carried on like pork chops with the little crumbs that was fed to you with the European police deal & US Navy... all of which has not eventuated to any significant deal as of yet... if any of you actually studied the cashflow and stripped out the key bits in that, it would have given you a better understanding of the cash flow position.. have a look at item 1.7 and 3.5 of the cashflow... see what the cashflow would have looked like after striping that out...

FWIW - this thing going to around 10c / 11c would be a good option to top up to avg down to be able to exit at some point.. I will consider re-entering if I turn out a decent return out of BET... I'm a believer there will be another pump in a stock like this between now and 3-4 months...defense is a hot topic around the world atm.

DYOR - I do hope you guys come out in the green in the months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
-0.090(6.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.36 $35.85M 25.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 139470 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 14 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.