DRO 3.53% $1.64 droneshield limited

HotCopper is censoring the text, not me. Not entirely sure of...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    HotCopper is censoring the text, not me. Not entirely sure of their reasons.

But the strings that are censored begin with the first 3 letters of Australia and end with "biz".

I agree with your assessment of "not required" vs "not happening".

However, the timing of the CR comments statements at the AGM and also at the 4C, followed by 3 days of back to back new deal announcements naturally leads to questioning of motives. Whether or not there was devious intent, it looks dodgy.

Personally I've been expecting this CR since before the 4C and when the 3 days of back to back announcements happened, conveniently leading to a sustained elevation of volume and price, it seemed highly probable a CR would come, irrespective of what they said at the AGM.

Now whether you believe the reasons for the CR is up to each individual. Personally I'll wait and see. If the opportunities that apparently drove the CR exist and are converted, that's great and I'll consider investing at that time, depending on valuation. If they don't materialise, you could interpret that as the opportunities never having existed in the first place, or you could say they missed out on the deals for other reasons. Either way it doesn't change the hard facts; the only thing it changes is your belief in management (which is important).

Hence my view is there's no need to rush in now. More data is needed to prove the positive case. If nothing eventuates, then I have lost nothing by sitting on the sidelines. I don't do FOMO.
    Last edited by goosmurf: 06/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.060(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.57 $28.10M 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4706 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 15582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.