CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Placement and SPP alongside First European Offtake MOU, page-56

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I agree kiwi. Just popped my head in to see the damage and have been ultimately pleasantly surprised. Long termers will continue to hold i feel, as this is the beginning of the story. Hopefully those of us who don't participate in selling this down can apply the brakes to downward pressure just through lack of supply. im trying to be a bit conservative with cash at the moment, but at this stage i will participate at a minimum of 2.5 k....just makes sense as nearly all the biggest hurdles of the project have been de-risked imo. Obviously FID, finance and BOA still to come (which in itself presents its own risks i spose).....but hopefully robust DFS numbers and extended mine life should make these fairly achievable fairly quickly. Was listening to money news last night- Julia lee CIO from burman invest was quoting numbers in road users in china are now at pre covid levels, and similar stats in the US.....with month on month increases in car sales there also. Im hopeful that this represents a return to end users for electric vehicles. Still early days but we have a lot to be hopeful for moving forward potential wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.346M 13.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 452071 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2273869 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.