RHK 1.15% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: Placement and SPP for Flinders Hamer... It is great...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: Placement and SPP for Flinders Hamer... It is great news and shows the market confidence on FMS and FMS IO. It is significant itself that FMS could raise capital with limited discount in this bloody market.

I am very happy that FMS has got the 1.3-3.0bT with the cost just $1.3million in total, and I am very happy to see its successful to get more capital at $0.053, which has set the basis for FMS price. This price was far more than Febs# has told based on Nana's expert' views and Pelm's expert's negative calculation in the last few months.

Now FMS seems have all to put the risks under full control which would allow it to focus on the job to finish the drilling of 270mT exploration IO for more BID and CID.

Put the capital raising price and buying price of 1.7-3.0bT IO together, I have to say it is a very beautiful strategic playing.

FMS knows MXR from its head to feet. I do hope FMS could buy MXR in with about $3million cost, which has huge assets in Uranium, Base Metal, Gold, some strategic share holding of other shares, and FMS shares.

FMS goes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $3.837K 4.462K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1291 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.