RHK 3.45% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: Placement and SPP for Flinders Hamer... The market...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: Placement and SPP for Flinders Hamer... The market seems not stupid as some of our mates and start to try the best to find the light around FMS.

Based on my experiences, Mr market usually is wiser than any individual after enough money has been burnt on the fire. The panic would be replaced by the desire to get bargaining slowly but decisively.

Some of our mates want to follow the trend. I do hope I could lead the trend. How? It is best to use the logic and some basics of the philosophy.

We don't want to reverse our trading car back to the past. We hate the bloods but love the sunny days. We should run after the raising Sun and prepare the running as the early birds.

Fortunately I was one of the early birds when FDL was battered by everyone since its failure to find the diamonds. Today I would say I am extremely happy I am a early bird again for the next IO booming.

Now it is another time I have to say "No worry mate" and the fibs# fails to work again. I have to say all of negative facts are false ones. I have to say we have get more probability to get the dollars from our FMS pennies.

Life is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $12.02K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2467 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 541 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.