RHK 1.15% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: Placement and SPP for Flinders Hamer... Hehe only one...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: Placement and SPP for Flinders Hamer... Hehe only one thing so far is sure that WilliamShanShan is a independent soul in the market. He would not follow the market crowd and big Kevin's promising even he appreciates very much Big Kevin has done for FMS IO.

You could dislike what FMS did about MXR but I do feel FMS board doesn't intentionally to damage FMS value to save MXR but buy the strategic IO asset at the price which were impossible before the resource crash.

In my view $3millons in average for a 1.7-3.0bT IO with 27-35% fe were great buying even MXR still has its value with its huge resource sectors.

I could not guarantee the future but I am sure the bloods put everything underprice. It is life logic and what happened in the market. To all of pennies now the problem is not the underpriece of their shares but if they could be survival.

I believe MXR is underprice and its cash flow could be decided by its gold production and its divestment of its non-core assets. If FMS could have enough cash and could buy dirty cheap MXR, why not?

I used the past facts for my historical perspective only. I don't mind what the blips are. You could not control the traders and they do follow the news and the market sentiment.

I bet based on my vision, history, future, and the main forces which would decide the mainstream of the market.

Let the rollers-coasters run as fast as possible and throw all of the weak minds as soon as possible and then we could be happy to hold for our dollars. Dreams? Yes definitely but I don't think the probability for this dream to be true is low but quite high.

Let's wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $3.837K 4.462K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1291 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.