TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Placement and SPP to Advance Lithium-ion Anode Strategy, page-14

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    15% discount - it's the normal price of doing business. Anyone invested in this stock knows that we have a number of capital raises to get to the end goal and each one no doubt will have a similar discounting factor. I think, at this stage of our development, we should be happy that it was so easy to get a few million. Not every company sits with such a booming potential and has that kind of bait for investors. Looking at the long term picture, we are sitting on a minimum of a billion dollar developed resource with plenty of potential for more and various other value added projects to boot. If Mark can attract sophisticated investors that are looking at the future of the company then it's all good. If we ever get to the stage where we have to rely on companies like Pattersons, I'd be pulling out very quickly. We are nowhere near that right now and it doesn't look like we will be any time soon. The SP today is nothing but a temporary blip on the road to great things. It's still onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.