3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi All.Letsee and other posters are entitled to let off a...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Hi All.

Letsee and other posters are entitled to let off a little steam. You can’t blame them, especially the early investors (like me), who have seen the s.p rise to 90 cents only to plummet down to 10 cents. It’s not about a personal attack, rather, it is the frustration of having shares in a fantastic tech sector company which is simply not performing.

I am enough of a nerd to love Pointerra’s tech but as a listed company in a burgeoning sector, we are at a crucial inflection point. Letsee made several excellent key points -:

1.Why are we just relying upon organic growth?

2.Why haven’t we secured more cornerstone investors?

3.Why isn’t the M.D’s pay linked to s.p performance?

It should be obvious that the organic growth strategy is not working sufficiently well, based on the demise of the ACV metric and the last, insipid quarterly revenue figures. A capital raise is a sure sign of weakness in organic growth. It is the wrong model for a leading edge tech company anyway. There are a plethora of tech companies that started up and then evaporated into the ether (Blackberry anyone?). You need to grow rapidly in our marketplace, speeding away from your competition, or get eaten up and spat out.

From the outside looking in, it appears to me that the company is arrogant, of the belief that a superior product speaks for itself. Wrong! Just think about Apple, a company that built a clearly superior computer, slowly going down the gurgler until rescued by a new version of Steve Jobs. It is now worth around $3 trillion, has the best cornerstone investor in the world - Warren Buffett, and it maintains market relevance by investing massively into emerging products and acquiring or outperforming competition.

Like Letsee,
    I am a great believer in performance pay for senior management and this is a tool that should be implemented as soon as possible. This is not about sinking the boot into the current M.D, it is a cool headed analysis of Pointerra and what we should do to improve this company that has incredibly exciting technology. Let’s get the s.p moving and then we can all be happy!

Cheers U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 24/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.