CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Placement and SPP, page-70

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Great work doing your own research wish I had of done the same way back when but if you have DYOR you would find that they have no hope of ever getting to mining stage as it has taken them over 9 years at the Lynn Lake Project and are still no where even remotely close, other than more Capitol Raising and further dilution of the company at shareholders expense.

Furthermore they have the audacity to get shareholder approval for more shares are you serious how degrading to all shareholders who have put their money into this milk job, this has no way of ever getting to mine based on facts IMO everything will still be in the ground in 5 years time and by then it will be to late as the ramp up for product into the EV market will be gone as their are companies already ramping up for the benefit of the industry into recycling of all batteries, so its very feasible that this board will continue drilling for the next decade and continue to milk shareholders until its to late the only saviour to this company will be a JV
    and it better come quick because the milking processes are drying up.

The only way to show all shareholders that this board is committed is to take a pay cut and relinquish any free shares, in others words put up or shut up, show some committment to all shareholders unfortunately lifestyles seem to be their only ongoing concern at this critical stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3467825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 709994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.