TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Omai gold, Ohio gold - looks pretty similar to me. That CR...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Omai gold, Ohio gold - looks pretty similar to me.

That CR before Chrissy was to meet the Investec repayment for mine & to elaborate - they are in the shayt up to their top of their top-hats over there. They must have practically signed over the rights to what's left of their political ars*s/careers to get the 2.5 mill odd before costs.

Investec prolly already said you guys ain't getting jack diddly unless we get this n that on their merry pursuit for this that & the other and thus being translated vice versa to global credit rarara.

Based on that & scraping together the repayment a couple a bob short, formalities pending and a forseeable reduction in free cash given the wall collapse guised as the redevelopment plan we arrive at the stage of pretty much do or die and the working capital raise may go a reasonable way to determining that at least in the very short term.

Accounting is like the magic wand of business and the fairy will no doubt have those wings smoking whilst Troy's chitbox star is hitched unto her wagon this quarter as she endevours to cross the vast stretch along the jugglers way.

The shareholder $ being required by the cash strapped Troy boys in lieu of the Investec mercy plea likely tomorrow or Friday one would anticipate.

Dig deep like the BOD's protoge wannabees (or other) and let's pull this overrated piece of chit out of the swamp once again or as an infamous game show host(or other) once said " let's drain the f***ing swamp", or some shayt to that effect.

Disclaimer - this is not a toy, not to be eaten, plastic bag not child's clothing.

Go Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.