ASN 3.85% 13.5¢ anson resources limited

In regards to the differing opinions on this bonus option, and...

1. 10,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2035
    In regards to the differing opinions on this bonus option, and if or if not to exercise the option within the one month timeline after the 24th of September, it would have to do with each individuals investment strategy and financial position.
    There is also the individuals opinion on what price the share price will be before and after they exercise any options.
    I have been here many times before with many companies over the years, and exercising options has always been a poor decision to just selling the fully paid shares and or the options to buying options as a trade.
    The company is looking very good, so it does appear that exercising options will make more profit in the short term, but will it be the best decision ?.
    For me, and based on previous experience, 11 cents to 12 cents, is to close to the exercise price of 9.1 cents, I personally want to see 15 cents, before I will take the risk of using up the last of my cash to exercise the options, as I have no intention of selling any of my shares until a Tetra deal and all drilling has been completed at the Paradox Basin project, and the Bull project.
    I have seen exercised options as fully paid shares fall below the exercise price way to many times over the years, meaning that I could have just bought more shares and purchased the new options on market for the same money spent.
    All of the above should be taken into consideration by each individual on what they think will happen, and what there financial position is.
    And no one has the right to talk down or abuse another for there own opinions or considerations.
    Anything can happen in 5 weeks, so hoping for some awesome news and a share price of 15 cents or more to get most of them options exercised.
    Last edited by 1sharetrader1: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $174.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $435.3K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 414807 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1473218 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 7.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 1585581
Last updated 15.58pm 08/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.