RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

Ann: Placement closes oversubscribed-Bonus Option Issue launched, page-104

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Unfortunately it looks like I will miss out on the free options, all because I use IG Markets for the cheaper brokerage.
    From IG I cannot obtain a HIN/SRN as the shares are held in a custodian account. Also from IG I cannot get through on the phone, I go into a waiting pattern for 5 minutes and am then disconnected. I have sent an email but from past experience it can take over a week to get a reply. Have been on the IG help forum but no help there. I spoke to Commsec and even though I can supply a PID number they cannot guarantee that the transfer will go through, either way it will not happen before the 13 May.
    I could sell the shares tomorrow but it would take at least 2 days for the funds to clear to be able to withdraw to my Commsec account and then at least another 3 days to appear in that account, once again too late. Even though I only have a small amount of shares I do not have enough funds to buy them in Commsec while I am waiting for the funds to clear.
    Dr T also told me that I need to be holding in my name a few days before the 13 May.
    Have rang Automic and without that crucial number there is nothing they can do.
    Am unable to ascertain what/where IG do with the options once they are received. They must receive them somewhere as there will be that number attached to them.
    There has been SPP's issued in the past with my other holdings and IG askes me via email whether I wish to partake, in which case all I need to do is reply to that effect and make sure the funds are in my account on the day of placement.
    Rest assured I think I will be closing my IG account very soon if I miss out here, and will contemplate taking it further.
    I believe I noticed somewhere else on here with IC Markets who may find the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.