DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

Ann: Placement Completed Appendix 2A and Cleansing Statement, page-78

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    good post fish , what I too have been banging on about for months . How many independent investors live in Perth area and would like to get together every now and then chew fat on deg ? I am getting increasingly worried this share is going to get sold down and down to almost nothing then it will be taken over by a party like dgo for a penny or 2 and all the independent shareholders who have been funding this exploration for years will be fleeced particularly when dgo have inside running now on how much this thing is really worth and as you say there seems to be a strange reluctance to put some economic numbers around what the exploration to date potentially is worth .

Be nice to know how many independent retail voices that are out there that can be maybe be consolidated in a voting bloc that has some weight for the future . Be nice to assemble independents with maybe 5% or maybe more than 10% of total shares on issue. 5% gives powers to call meetings etc and directors stop ignoring you then . While we stay fractured single voices , rest assured we will continue to be taken for granted and likely run over by a bus . All I want is a fair go for the little guy in this company and I don’t see it happening .

I have no axe axe to grind against dgo , I welcome their involvement and expertise but they have to act in best interests of all shareholders not just themselves and last year there has been too much piss poor management of shareholder funds ( probably not dgos fault either ) but the latest raise is questionable ) and the share being pushed down and down and down , yet they keep finding more Ounces .

There is a total disconnect at present between value of company and ounces found and until the bod realise sensible management is just as much part of the game as much as finding ozs ( which again ties back to the need for a Pfs as it impacts you ability to raise more funds at prices that just doesn’t keep diluting the crap out of shareholders to basically zero ) we are going to remain stuck in this descending loop . Anyone interested email me at [email protected].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.23 $8.902M 7.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 62364 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.