CXU 4.00% 2.4¢ cauldron energy limited

When I refer to Australia's stance, its in direct reference to...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    When I refer to Australia's stance, its in direct reference to the WA Labor government who is holding a "no uranium" condition on future mining leases. Hence at present our Bennett Well deposit is locked and cannot be mined. If you don't believe this has a direct impact on the present and future valuation of the company then I'm not sure how you expect CXU to extract value for shareholders. Uranium has been given a negative wrap and hasn't had the political capital for expansionary policy. With the changing sentiment and new branding as clean energy much of the justifications against by environmentalists are moot. It becomes more a generalist conversation about mining, which is less of a political minefield, than all the baggage around nuclear proliferation and environmental waste. Sure green romanticists may still argue the case against supporting nuclear mining, but in reality time is not on our side and it's the lesser evil. Uranium supply is in deficit to future demand which will only widen. It is now being recognised as a critical and practical transitionary technology for achieving an immediate and tangible reduction in CO2 emissions. Buying us time until cleaner scalable solutions such as fusion become commercial in 20/30 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $143.3K 5.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 589285 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 520000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.