HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

nothing is ever shared that is worthy of an announcement so...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    nothing is ever shared that is worthy of an announcement so there’s no impropriety or anything like that. It’s more what is discussed and what is intimated rather than expressly confirmed.

It is naive to think that there isn’t a hierarchy of information when it comes to a business. The more you own of a business the more access you have. Unfortunately when it’s a listed company you don’t get anything material shared with you. That’s part of why I prefer private companies as there’s no disclosure issues. Problem with HMD is that they have more raises than any other business I’m associated with but because it’s public any one can cause material declines in share price…

I’m just a bit jaded and pissed off mate… I am genuinely disappointed that we ended up raising small money at a shit price when with more time we could have had a private credit solution…. I wish I was still swimming across the Brunswick River thinking about how many strokes it will take to wear off the beers and wine and cheese from the night before….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.