HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I think calling out people as Ron Cheerleaders is a bit harsh....

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I think calling out people as Ron Cheerleaders is a bit harsh. He did have a very good track record and certainly could have just walked away from HMD as all a bit too hard but he didn’t. He has presided over a total decimation of capital value but by most accounts he is still working away trying to spin the ship around. Apparently he is tipping into this equity raise so I am VERY keen to see how true that turns out to be… if he puts in $100k or more then at least it shows some commitment/confidence?? Dunno…..

As for the other “directors”…. I held back on tipping any more into HMD until at least 1 goes and preferably 2 or more. $750k would have lead the round to close out the Convertible Note option but why would you tip that money into a vehicle with turkeys at the wheel?? I have been told that the directors fees are on hold but again let’s wait and see, presumably that is for the original directors and not the new ones or the new role of executive chair… step up or step off is what was pushed back against the company by more than just me. Let’s see if the EGM in January will usher in some changes, I’ll be in Sydney for it and will probably be less than happy about things… I’ll also use that time to catch up with Stropro who make me so happy about things… so difficult when one of your things makes you so happy and another makes you so disappointed…. Like kids….lol

IF by some unbelievable stretch of the imagination HMD actually starts landing some deals and has sales orders printed out and counter signed when they go looking for more money in April or whenever is 3 days before the tank is empty and they need $750k to anchor a 6 month gap in earnings then that would be a very different story. I’ve been a white knight type of investor 3 times now and so far, so good… always nice when things spin around and you get paid back your cash and have some extra equity on the table, I didn’t think that was the case this time and clearly neither did a couple of other people hence the equity raise at 2c. Anyway, I’m sure that we will be seeing a further raise in 6-8 months and given that will coincide with tax loss selling maybe we will see 0.8c or something even worse on the table….

Then again…. Crazy things happen in life and maybe for Boxing Day in the pool watching cricket with the hot lesbians from next door we will see an email from the company stating that the Netherlands has approved an €8m grant, Israel has paid $1m USD as a grant, Philips has taken up a contract and e-Lōvu signs up 3 US state health departments…. Then HMD hits 25c and we’re all at the Bruns for Australia Day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.