PUA 0.00% 0.2¢ peak minerals limited

I'm not overly surprised that they had to get some cash in -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I'm not overly surprised that they had to get some cash in - there would have been quite a few one-off expenses in getting the plant upgraded to 24x7 I'm sure, and I suspect there would be an opex increase as well for the expanded operation (which would assumingly be adequately covered by the increased production but typically the costs come before the revenue from a cashflow perspective).

Far better for a company to have adequate cash in the bank than the other way around. A bit of dilution is a far better situation than any risk of not being able to meet commitments - and we've seen how that can happen pretty quickly with these gold juniors.

The expanded drilling programs at hill end and hargreaves will hopefully generate some interest - it would be nice to see the share price get above the options exercise price so that they can bring in more cash from options conversion that will allow them to then tackle a proper full production operation at hill end and invest in hargreaves development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.