BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

ann: placement completeq, page-29

1. 12,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    danhoff

all a can of worms

we all know that no company can divulge in emails to individual holders items that are not on public record

we all had conversations with MD's CEO's that were "off the record" and will stay there

Of course they talk around the water cooler - it's a business - but this mustn't leave the office

I'm also aware of a company were all holders should be aware of a huge CAPEX coming up (listed in a report and black on white) - but if that company performs the way it has so far it will be a value adding exercise and supported

But it does raise the question of timely and continuous disclosure and that is open to be challenged via ASIC - especially if anything "flags" in the March Q report.

Unfortunately the system is set up to be retro-spect and not proactive forward looking.

On the other hand: yes as SH we do "own" the company

But the board and representatives are doing the day to day "running of the business" - and how much "checking" and "looking over the shoulder" is permissible or conductive to keep this running ?

Not saying I know - or where the line is - but inclined to look at it form all angles.

Ultimately the only real say we have is the remuneration report - and looking over the ann stat fin records feel the board is getting a very good deal esp once you add STI/LTI and options.

Remember we can make use of it - only needs 25% - and 2 strikes will force a spill.

All of course is purely hypothetical - but maybe some people need to be reminded.....................................

Anyone checked Director buying/selling lately ????

Usually a good indication too

(there is a poster on another thread thinking how wonderful the board of that company is because no director bought shares in years !! They don't need to - they get thrown at them.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.