BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

ann: placement completeq, page-31

1. 5,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I am sure Mac caught them with their pants down. The 5 mill on 21 Dec was 'just in case'. But by then the CIL was all up and running. So I guess up and running on 31 Dec was six months late. And there should have been payments... 1.3 mill a month... interest?... for the prior six months.

So the detail of this upcoming doom must be somewhere around July / Aug 2012 in an annoucement.

I will stick to my story. With the extra 5 mill Mac got AND the 1400 hedge on 21 Dec, they got a little entree. And they then waited for a couple months to put the big boot in. We are talking 8 mill here.

So if Mac got 5 mill on 21 Dec, just in case, they likely could have got 13 mill - and all would be OK. But then Mac could not put the boot in in Feb/March.

So, I think BDR management have been played like a fiddle by Mac. As I said, not a felony, maybe just a 'learning experience'. If I am BDR directors I am seething under my collar. And I will pay back as fast as I can (even 8 mill a month, the 110 I owe Mac). Then when the 110 mill is paid completely, I will tell Mac to P off and F off. Until then, we (BDR) need to be good little wives to the big bad Mac husband. We will have our day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.