ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Croc, cannot tell the future but my view is I buy a couple of...

1. 328 Posts.
    Croc, cannot tell the future but my view is I buy a couple of hundred thousand of shares over a time an I can be patient. $15K worth of shares is not worth it. I just prefer to pay brokerage as in the essence of it all, it is not much these days.

If the share price goes up, well, I have my main long term parcel that just makes it up for me. I am not that greedy really. I have done very well on ICN. If the price pulled back on any upset (world view wise) an drops down to .195 again, I would load right up again. My main long term bundles average a price of .028 cents over different identities...

Longer term, I think it looks good but as this is not a dividend paying share, I just use trading parcels to make some coin from it an leave my long term holdings for later. If I traded like Mav, yes, by now I would have made buckets and buckets of money, but my style is different and have done well from it. I found when I changed my trading style (I mainly do sell calls on Options), I lose money (tried day trading for some time and lost more then I could make), so, I just stick to what I know best. I have been following ICN for SO LONG now, it has become a little easier to trade at the right times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.