SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Placement Completion Notice, page-28

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    I'm not happy with this raise at 18c if you want the honest truth, but raising $169m does put SYA now in a strong position to move forward, and with the catalysts coming and the potential for many of the short positions to use this to cover and close out then I do see a steady upward trajectory from here after a disappointing 6 months of SP movement.

I'm not happy AFR told us before SYA, I'm not happy at the CR price, I'm not happy at the trading movements and State Street ann the day before TH however, I am a realist, this company, with it's lofty ambitions and projects underway, clearly needed some serious cash and I would rather this than taking on major debt and being tied down to that at this stage. SYA don't act from the usual playbook but the next 6 months are going to be game changing imo.

That's just my quick take on it and response to your comment as I don't have the time or will currently to go into further detail, likewise why I didn't comment over the weekend during this TH during all the hysteria and negativity. I've made peace with the SP drop we're about to face because I do believe the future of SYA is huge and funnily enough it needs funding to achieve this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.