ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

It’s an interesting debate. Long term holders have been through...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    It’s an interesting debate. Long term holders have been through a lot, I sympathise having been there too in other stories. But as a new shareholder, I don’t have any interest in Requieza really. Sure, it will be brilliant if they find something, (and I won’t complain!) but there are so many factors in South America that can mess things up...

As a LTSSH (middle S = Suffering) I'm with you seals. All the Government money and research that's gone into NT (a world first) has given us amazing free kicks AND having previously worked with the best practice of majors to map elephant territory in Peru, now puts us in the box seat as a first mover... not to mention action in OZ is a safe and fast jurisdiction. Read Peru is a side show for me atm.

"The results of the knowledge-driven data-rich analyses of IOCG potential have been validated against known IOCG deposits. We find in all five studies (Queensland, South Australia and Northern Territory) a good spatial correspondence, with few exceptions. Statistical analysis of prospectivity mapping results from the Tennant Creek – Mt Isa study area demonstrate that 15 of 16 IOCG deposits occur in the highest modelled prospectivity areas... Moreover, several new discoveries of Cu-Au mineralisation have been made within areas previously highlighted as highly prospective."https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334440382_Mapping_iron_oxide_Cu-Au_IOCG_mineral_potential_in_Australia_using_a_knowledge-driven_mineral_systems-based_approach

Again, as a researcher, this GA research is stunning and AusAEM1 is the world’s largest airborne electromagnetic survey ever and there are numerous articles that support the predictive mapping of IOCGs in Qld, SA, NT AND now it has been tested with 10 drill holes.

Oh, btw we have the best one with a direct hit of copper, not to mention galena, bornite etc at the end of the drill hole and a possible 20-30km x 10km target or larger if our Roadhouse target is connected.... not to mention Frewena, JE, LM, McC!

Poet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.