ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

I note that ICG shares sold to 0.12 today and finished at 10.5....

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I note that ICG shares sold to 0.12 today and finished at 10.5. Strong turnover of more than 7.7m shares. I would suggest that some SHs may be taking some profits from the CR last October. Whatever the reason why the SP has weakened in the past two days I recognise that the new buyers are in at 0.10+ and so will not be selling for some time. The latest CR has a potential small dilution through the issue of the options (28m in total), however they represent a potential cash flow for ICG if exercised. It was an opportunity for ICG to raise additional funds to advance exploration on the Australian projects which are showing considerable potential at the existing SP. I do not have a problem with that scenario. I agree with the sentiments that the lead broker is well paid at 6% commission and I will vote against the issue of options to that firm. However, it is insignificant in the total picture.

We are all disappointed that the exploration and water permits have not be received as yet. Given the 30 business days time limit expires in 2 days time we may be jumping the gun. I cannot envisage the covid situation in Peru but yesterday new cases numbered 6,568 and total number of cases is 1,418,974. The number of deaths was 174 bringing the total number of deaths 49,177. We in Australia have not experienced such hardship although Melbourne was in lockdown for 5 months. The other states have not been affected as much.

I would suggest we should have patience at this time. The BODs have been working behind the scenes to push the permitting as much as possible whilst being sensitive to the Peruvian crisis.

I am not going to participate in this bun fight but will sit back and wait the passage of time. If the SP retreats I know the potential for ICG is growing as more information is released from the drilling undertaken by Geosciences in the NT. Riqueza may be the source of 4 Tier 1 projects of which 2 may be mega projects. The consultants' report, as we know , is comprehensive and compelling.
    The final AMAGRAD report will be forthcoming over the next 4-6 weeks for the Frewena project. Kalenn has experienced first hand the potential of Jean Elson. There is so much to like about ICG tenements.
    I reiterate patience is required.
    Cheers Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7.304K 913.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1120813 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1901005 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.