ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Rob. CEO ( Chief executive officer ) our leader Ross Brown is...

1. 3,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    Rob.
    CEO ( Chief executive officer ) our leader Ross Brown is the person in charge as the Senior Director of the company maybe I should have used the term Managing Director instead. All the rest are non executive directors he has the total say as the only true director Jonathan & Gareth are both not.
    Yes I can see benefit from shares sold by the company to bolster the balance sheet but why so quickly on a rising share price with so much news coming. Premature is the word I use due we had no need instantly for the sums with so much news moving forward soon. Its my option only it smells of mate ship seeing profit to be taken.
    Yes the $2.8M is good but could or should be a lot more in coming months. Again I say our management need to be as patient as they ask us and not sell the farm to early only.
    What was the instant need to raise additional funds when the share price was rising fast but a push to get mates onboard. When the dust settles Ross Brown needs to show cause as to why he diluted the company when all indicators at the time were the share price was rising due the news and the only hand brake applied was our own Managing Directors need to take a cash grab.
    Cheers Allen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.