GSN 0.00% 1.5¢ great southern mining limited

Thadius I'm glad you are enjoying the company now.There has...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thadius I'm glad you are enjoying the company now.

There has certainly been a marked change over the past month or so as the story has become clearer and the the story has been more widely told.

It's very much like a game of chess isn't it, lots of pawns being used to start with and build the position before the big guns like the bishop and rooks come in and add a whole new dimension to the game.

Must admit Queensland is one of those opportunities where Evolution will just be looking over the fence every now and then and seeing how it pans out before the check book comes into play.

At Cox's Find AND Mon Ami they have the potential for something special and whilst they may not want to give it to anyone else, I'm sure if someone came in and made a very good offer, management and shareholders would need to look at it carefully.

We have already seen Goldfields mentioned in one newspaper article and given the location of Cox's Find we know some of the other obvious suitors and who is to say there won't be others Saracen, Silver Lake, St Barbara and so on.

A close today at 6.1c was a good result today and hoping that will be the last time we see the 5c range

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $8.704K 580.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 124469 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 139199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.