4DS 2.47% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Placement for $5.5 Million Completed, page-164

1. 3,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    CX (Who I think has blocked me)

I am not an expert in semiconductors or computing by any means. What I am possibly considered to be an expert in is nothing to do with this stock.

Of course you don't need to be an expert - but you are making proclamations about "Imminent Takeover" that are not grounded in reality or in the data. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have none to back up your position. "Vibe" is not equal to evidence.

The company has said on a number of occasions:

-No transaction possible until metrics
    -No metrics possible until fully functional platform lot.

Ergo

No fully functional platform lot until etch is resolved, which is an unknown quantity

None of those things are being resolved "imminently"

"You either believe in 4DS or don't believe in 4DS."

Belief has no business here. Belief won't make the chip work or the share price escalate. 4DS is dealing in materials with electroconductive properties - willing them to work doesn't make it so, just like wearing my underpants outside my trousers doesn't turn me into Superman.

"Given that 4DS has been going through a long journey with many ups and downs, in the past 10 years or so, a few more months to complete the project is regarded as imminent, relatively speaking."

You cannot know that any more than we knew 12 months ago that PL3 was going to fail. PL4 is by no means a fait accompli.
    Can you make an assessment of the probability of success for PL4? I can't and the company sure isn't been drawn into such an assessment.

A few years back before the oxidisation and etch problem reared its ugly head, the advice given by the leadership was that the probability of success escalated as the development program passed through milestone gates. From process lots at the individual cell level, to developing the process window, to platform lots, each step was to be "easier" and faster than the previous one. But, PL2 to PL3 to PL4 has been 12 months each time between drinks.

Yes, the market 4DS wants to create would be immense and the benefits of the tech as the indicated specs would be legion. But 4DS doesn't have a product to either create the demand or make a memory manufacturer pull out their chequebook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $249.7K 3.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 498168 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ 807111
Last updated 15.35pm 10/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.