LRS 4.00% 13.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Placement-LRS.AX, page-37

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't think there is too much down side on this share... market cap of 16 million.

they would have 2.5 million in cash. a little bit of debt which i'm sure the 2.5 mil will help clear.

They have this lithium deal which is what has bough alot of investors obviously they have found land in Argentine, but they still have drill results from Illo JV with Zaheena (although this might not be too thrilling). They still have Guardo on the market which surely they should get what they have put into it back 10mill or so
    They also have this MOU which could turn into a JV with first quantum which in my view could be just as good as the Lithium deal long term.

Obviously people will trade out of the company especially some of the long term holder who paid upwards of 20 cents a share, these people have had the opportunity to get their cost base down. But even these long term holders can still see the light.
    I am very excited with this company and have no plans on selling anytime soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $363.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $755.8K 5.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 378977 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 109597 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.