TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

re: Ann: Placement of $500,000 / Proceeding w... My thoughts..if...

1. 359 Posts.
    re: Ann: Placement of $500,000 / Proceeding w... My thoughts

..if results of Death Adder or Black Hills are only geologically interesting then this share price will dive back to 10c.

I remain quite optimistic (though with a sense of dread much like committing to a space shuttle descent) because they seem to have good people working on IFE, and one other TRF director is Allan Trench who must have a reasonable idea of the small cap potential. I like Ian's experience, but do not like his close to the wind approach of an uninformed market and shareholders whereby they have no information to make a decision, except how long to hold their breath.

An example is he releases 1.8mio receivables statement before the market is aware of a capital raise.. is the conference presentation the place to inform the market of this material event? or is there another source of 1.8mio? no-one must have questioned him...

They have not indicated whether it is underwritten... the results are overdue (material results held back for placement timing?) which makes me positive, and with release of the raising statement this afternoon, perhaps by the time you read this in the morning we will have results released? The IVR timing from drill to results has been exceeded given the methodology is known.

Is Ian an egomaniac embarking on a expansionary empire build which will crash with bitter solid longterm shareholders?.. or has he MATERIAL INFORMATION that allows him to BANK on the IFE success to expand TRF at this point?

I find him overcompensated given how long I have been holding TRF and IFE based upon my estimation of their potential, and the positive market timetables released, yet inability to achieve even slightly delayed targets..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.