AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Well i had to google "duplicitous" ..........Hmmm...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Well i had to google "duplicitous" ..........Hmmm Deceitful........1st time poster calling the board deceitful for information he supposedly was told, where it clearly states in lodged ASX documents that

"The Directors reserve the right to place any shortfall Shares and Options to other parties identified by the Directors, at their discretion, within three months of the Closing Date"

I would be a bit peeved if they had not placed them, and at least it was not 3 months later.

And it's not a "measly $1.3m it's 18% of what they were originally chasing, and nearly 3 times more than what the shareholder put in..

Since we have had a pull back on this cap raise anyway......and really without the sophs/funds/flippers we would have no cash in the bank, so if we have to bide our time a bit more to soak up these shares i can wear that, i'm happy to have the cash in the bank so we can drill.

Everything is still in place, and now fully funded, bring on the drill results, and the games of who owns what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $32.68K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18097675 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1184253 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.