TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Placement of Options, page-44

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Been buying and selling shares for years, have been burnt many times before. And have made fortunes before. At this end of the market you play with money you can afford to lose, especially if you go long term. Don't forget out of 5,000 shares on the asx, only 3 to 5 a year have outstanding years that multi bag many times. We are all looking for those shares.
    Most of those shares are in exploration stage and find something. Ton isn't in that stage, hence why you have a drifting share price. When companies are obtaining finance for me, going on history of the companies I had, it is the worst time to own a share. The shares drift back that much, if finance does ever come it is usually only a whimper, and then the finance event crystallise the loss of your equity, as then you have infrastructure and mine build and commissioning, and there associated risk. Better off waiting for first quarter of production and buy there, because if the mine is going well at the start, the shares will increase in value over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 790497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.