PGM 9.52% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

I look at it like this. I bought in 2016 when Mosig wass Boss,...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I look at it like this. I bought in 2016 when Mosig wass Boss, Skaergaard was the Ice queen and Scandium was our aim. MunniMunni also.
    In hindsight there must have been a longstanding disageeement over direction of PGM regarding those two goals this was the main reason for stagnation in that era. That era ended with Mosigs resignation. A period of leaderlessness left PGM rudderless, a year later Corey Nolan was appointed he then set about tackling those issues. I suppose quite a few meetings were held to plot the next move. After a while Nolan goes to Canada which preceded an initiative for new acquitions that saw the purchase of Blue moon the sale of Skaergaard and PGM ownership of a parcel of shares in it. Munni Munni finalized and sold. A Gold exploration direction was emerging as the centre of PGMs strategy with followed by Multiple acquisitions in Australian gold properties.
    Platina is not the same business it was in 2016 the Mosig era When I bought shares 7 years ago. it's not about Skaaergard, Munni Munni or Owendale being centre piece anymore which is all,it was back then...it's clearly a gold exploration stock with side interests in other resources. We haven't changed... the company has. I've realised PGM, only this year, established itself as a Gold oriented exploration and develop business. We virtually own a new stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.816K 255.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56593 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 53686
Last updated 14.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.