APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

SASA, One of the wittiest things I had seen written in a long...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    SASA,

One of the wittiest things I had seen written in a long time - till I thought about it more and how sad it actually is.
    What has APG management achieved in the last 18 months. Zero is the only true answer to date.
    False stood up at the AGM and implored them to act in the best interests of shareholders and move the cO. FORWARD. I don't see too much evidence of that. Does anyone?.
    The only achievement is that the share price improved slightly after one of the biggest donors to the Co. stopped selling because they had none left to sell. .

Turbott et al in Pitt St. - make things happen or just resign and stop sponging and treating the Co, as your pension fund.
    They have been talking for months and months about 2 ground breaking deals. Nothing achieved.
    If they dont start showing some leadership - i'll wait till the agm, vote accordingly and ask for a call from all shareholders to call a special meeting to oust the rabble and hot air brigade.
    I am at the stage now that I don't care who my voting offends. It is not their company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.