APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

WHY MUST THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BE ALL CAPITALISED? Can't we just...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    WHY MUST THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BE ALL CAPITALISED?
    Can't we just make announcements in the normal way?

Why is it that a stock that I have held for so long (through thick, thin and more thin), which once I was definitely fully in love with (much to my significant loss), now even annoys me when they make a GOOD (albeit minor) announcement?

We really need to get some relationship counselling (APG and me)...

"Why are you SHOUTING AT ME?? I didn't do anything to deserve that! You know what? I know why it is...
    I'M FED UP with you just sitting there mucking around in your Man Shed near Newcastle, instead of going out there and GETTING A JOB. I don't care about all those 'interviews', no-one has wanted to get you on board, have they??
    What do you even do in that shed? I heard something about getting pickled with liquor - that might explain a few things... Have you been mixing with the wrong crowd? What are these products you want to get from your mates around the world who are STEELING? Isn't that illegal?? Foreigners (Chinese and Americans, I'm told) coming to visit, coming to 'talk' - yes, I've heard it all before. You've been doing this for YEARS. You promised you would change - settle down to a regular job. How dare you still be flirting with corporate floozies right in my face?
    GET UP OFF YOUR ROASTING BED AND FIND SOME REAL WORK THAT WILL GET SOME MONEY INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP!! Don't try and recycle any of those tired old stories. I don't want to hear about your Iron will or the acid tears you cry at night dreaming of saving the world from unsolvable industrial waste problems. I want MONEY - I'm not giving you any more of mine until you start contributing to this relationship. And don't even THINK about any more rutiling - it's a sin, rutiling, you know (we're not even married)! I should never have fallen for your smooth pick-up production lines... "

sasa (needing a lot more sleep...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.